Welcome to RHS Academy!
The following terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for using the RHS Academy website, with its registered office at Via Sicilia 34 – 00187 ROME VAT ID 11005630014, located at https://www.rhsacademy.com.
By accessing this website, you agree to the following terms and conditions. We ask that you do not continue to use RHS Academy if you do not agree with all the terms and conditions on this page.
- Customers can purchase products on the website by registering.
- Each product is described with the utmost care, including its intended use; however, the information should be considered purely for informational purposes and non-binding.
- The image accompanying the description may differ from the product actually delivered in terms of color, size, finish, or applied brand.
- The order will be confirmed by RHS Academy through an automatically generated email message. It will be sent to the email address provided during registration on the website.
- The order will include an order number that should be referenced in all communications. Shipping details will also be provided, and the customer should verify them and communicate any changes promptly.
- In case of unavailability of ordered products, it is our responsibility to notify you within 2 working days from the receipt of the order. If any amounts have been paid in advance and the customer is not willing to accept alternative products to those ordered, the relevant amounts will be promptly refunded.
- RHS Academy has the ability to change selling prices at any time without prior notice.
- RHS Academy reserves the right to not accept and fulfill orders with prices, descriptions, or characteristics that do not conform due to errors as displayed on the website.
- In case of order cancellation for the aforementioned reasons, if paid in advance or before the order is shipped, you will have the right to a refund of the amount paid.
- RHS Academy has no obligation to provide materials with clearly incorrect prices even after the issuance of the order confirmation.
Right of Withdrawal:
RHS Academy accepts the right of withdrawal for products according to the current legal methods and terms.
- A cookie is a text file placed on the hard disk by a web server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or send viruses to the computer. Cookies are assigned solely to you and can only be read by the web server in the domain that issued the cookie.
Unless stated otherwise, RHS Academy and/or its licensed affiliates hold the intellectual property rights to all material on Lefran. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this material through RHS Academy for personal use, subject to the restrictions outlined in the following terms and conditions.
You are not permitted to:
- Copy or republish RHS Academy material
- Sell, rent, or provide RHS Academy material under sublicense
- Reproduce, duplicate, or copy RHS Academy material
- Redistribute RHS Academy content
- This agreement begins from the date indicated here.
Certain parts of this site offer users the opportunity to post and exchange opinions and information in specific areas of the RHS Academy website. RHS Academy does not filter, edit, publish, or review comments before they are posted on the site. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of RHS Academy, its agents, or its affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the individuals who post their views or opinions. To the extent permitted by law, RHS Academy shall not be liable for comments or liable for any damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of the use, publication, and/or presence of comments on the site.
RHS Academy reserves the right to monitor all comments and to remove any comments that it considers inappropriate, offensive, or in violation of these terms and conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are authorized to post comments on the site and have all the licenses and permissions necessary to do so;
- The comments do not infringe on any intellectual property rights, including without limitation copyrights, patents, or trademarks of third parties;
- The comments do not contain defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise unlawful material that infringes on privacy;
- The comments will not be used to solicit or promote business, commercial activities, or illegal activities.
You hereby grant RHS Academy a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, and authorize others to use, reproduce, and modify any of your comments in any form, format, or media.
Hyperlinks to our content:
The following organizations may add hyperlinks to our site without prior written authorization:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- Journalistic publications;
- Online directory distributors may add a hyperlink to our site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the websites of other listed businesses;
- Accredited system organizations except for non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups that may not hyperlink to our website.
- These organizations may add a hyperlink to our homepage, publications, or other information on their site as long as the link: (a) is not misleading in any way; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the third party and its products and/or services; (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law, and consulting firms;
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if they meet the following criteria: (a) the link would not place us in an unfavorable position to ourselves or to our registered businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates for the absence of RHS Academy; (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page as long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an email to RHS Academy. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as an email address and/or phone number), and the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our site, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our website as follows:
- By using our corporate name;
- By using the uniform resource locator linked to;
- By using any other description of our website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of RHS Academy’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that are rising on your website. No link(s) should appear on any website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene, criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third-party rights.
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our website upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our website, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of Links from Our Website:
If you find any link on our website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us at any moment. We will consider requests to remove links, but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law;
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
- The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort, and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Customer data will be processed in accordance with what is indicated in the Law text.
The complete text of art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR) are available on the website of the Privacy Guarantor www.garanteprivacy.it.
For any communication in this regard, the Customer can contact us at the address firstname.lastname@example.org at the contact details provided on the contact page.